- How to Register for the PQRS Group Practice Reporting Option in 2015
- Medicare Quality Reporting Programs
When: Thursday, April 16, 2015
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
This MLN Connects® National Provider Call gives a walkthrough of the Physician Value (PV) - Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) Registration System, an application that serves the Value Modifier (VM) and Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) programs. Groups can register via the PV-PQRS Registration System from April 1 through June 30, 2015, using an Individuals Authorized Access to the CMS Computer Services (IACS) user ID and password. A question and answer session follows the presentation.
- Learn how to use the secure, web-based PV-PQRS Registration System to register for your 2015 PQRS GPRO reporting mechanism
- Learn the 2015 reporting criteria for PQRS group practices reporting via GPRO
- Learn how the VM will affect Medicare payments for physician solo practitioners and physicians in groups of 2 or more Eligible Professionals (EPs) in 2017, based on participation in the PQRS
- Physicians in groups of 2 or more will learn how to use the PV-PQRS Registration System to earn incentives and avoid an automatic downward payment adjustment under the VM in 2017 for not reporting PQRS
- Groups of 2 or more participating in PQRS GPRO, if applicable, will learn how to supplement the groups' reporting mechanism with the Clinician and Group Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CG-CAHPS) survey in 2015
- Group of 2 or more EPs participating in the PQRS GPRO will learn how to avoid the 2017 payment adjustment under PQRS
- Learn how to obtain an IACS account
Target Audience: Physicians, non-physician Medicare EPs, medical group practices, practice managers, and medical and specialty societies
Continuing Education Credit Information:
Review CE Activity Information & Instructions for specific details.
IACET Designation Statement
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is authorized by IACET to offer 0.1 CEU(s) for this program. CEU will be awarded to participants who meet all criteria for successful completion of this educational activity. CEU credit for this course expires May 1, 2015.
ACCME Designation Statement
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Credit for this course expires May 1, 2015.
Please click here for accreditation statements
To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request TTY services, please email email@example.com no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
For more information on PQRS or the Value Modifier, please visit: