- Medicare Shared Savings Program ACO: Application Process
- Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP)
During this MLN Connects® National Provider Call, CMS subject matter experts cover helpful tips to complete a successful application for the Medicare Shared Savings Program, including information on how to submit an acceptable Accountable Care Organization (ACO) participant list, sample ACO participant agreement, executed ACO participant agreements, and governing body template. A question and answer session follows the presentation.
The Shared Savings Program Application web page has important information, dates, and materials on the application process. Call participants are encouraged to review the application and materials prior to the call.
When: Tuesday, April 21, 2015
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Target Audience: Potential 2016 Shared Savings Program applicants.
- ACO participant agreements
- ACO participant list
- Beneficiary assignment
To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at email@example.com.
- To request TTY services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
For more information, please visit the Shared Savings Program website.