- Hospice Quality and Hospice Item Set Manual V1.02
- Hospice Quality Reporting Program
When: Wednesday, June 17, 2015
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
During this MLN Connects® National Provider Call, CMS subject matter experts discuss the new Hospice Item Set (HIS) Manual (V1.02). This call will focus on updates that were made to the HIS Manual from V1.01 to V1.02 and provide clarifications of HIS definitions and expectations for use. Providers should review V1.02 on the HIS web page prior to the call.
- Background and overview of the Hospice Quality Reporting Program (HQRP)
- Updates made to Chapters 1 and 2 of V1.02 of the HIS Manual
Target Audience: Quality staff at Medicare-certified hospice programs, including quality and compliance staff, and QAPI Program coordinators.
Slide Presentation [PDF, 522KB]
To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request TTY services, please email email@example.com no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
For more information, please visit the Hospice Quality Reporting website.