- ICD-10: Preparing for Implementation and New ICD-10-PCS Section X
When: Thursday, June 18, 2015
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
It’s not too late to get ready for ICD-10 implementation on October 1, 2015. During this MLN Connects® National Provider Call, CMS subject matter experts present strategies and resources to help you prepare. Also, learn about ICD-10-PCS Section X for new technologies, which will be used by hospitals. A question and answer session follows the presentations.
- National implementation update and preparation strategies
- ICD-10-PCS Section X for new technologies
- Testing update
- Provider resources
Target Audience: Medical coders, physicians, physician office staff, nurses and other non-physician practitioners, provider billing staff, health records staff, vendors, educators, system maintainers, laboratories, and all Medicare providers.
To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request TTY services, please email email@example.com no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
For more information, please visit the ICD-10 website.