- ESRD QIP System Training
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
When: Wednesday, July 8, 2015
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
CMS hosts an MLN Connects® National Provider Call to train the dialysis community on a new user system, ESRD QIP 1.0.0, for the End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Quality Incentive Program (QIP) and related programs. CMS will use data to evaluate your performance for the Payment Year (PY) 2016 program. Learn how to participate in the annual Preview Period and review your data in ESRD QIP 1.0.0, which will provide a portal for dialysis-facility staff to access public-reporting documents. A question and answer session follows the presentation.
ESRD QIP 1.0.0 replaces the DialysisReports.org ESRD QIP interface that was discontinued earlier this year. Users will have accounts automatically established in the new system on their behalf.
- How to establish accounts and appropriate permissions for using the system
- How to access and review your facility's PY 2016 Preview Performance Score Report (PSR)
- When and where to ask questions regarding Preview PSR, including how to submit one formal inquiry
- Where to access help and additional information
Target Audience: Dialysis clinics and organizations, nephrologists, hospitals with dialysis units, billers/coders, and quality improvement experts.
To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request TTY services, please email email@example.com no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
For more information, please visit the ESRD QIP website