- ESRD QIP: Reviewing Your Facility's PY 2016 Performance Data
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
When: Thursday, July 9, 2015
Time: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
CMS hosts an MLN Connects® National Provider Call on the End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Quality Incentive Program (QIP), a pay-for-performance initiative that ties a facility's quality scores to a payment percentage reduction over the course of a Payment Year (PY). On July 15, a preliminary PY 2016 Performance Score Report (PSR) will be available for ESRD facilities. Find out how to access, review, and submit a formal inquiry about your report by the August 15 deadline. A question and answer session follows the presentation.
- How to access and review your facility PSR
- How CMS calculated ESRD QIP performance scores using quality data
- What the performance scores means for PY 2016 payment rates
- When and where to ask questions regarding PSR, including how to submit one formal inquiry
- Duty and responsibility to make ESRD QIP performance data transparent to patients
- Where to access help and additional information
Target Audience: Dialysis clinics and organizations, nephrologists, hospitals with dialysis units, billers/coders, and quality improvement experts.
Slide Presentation [PDF, 2MB]
To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request TTY services, please email email@example.com no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
For more information, please visit the ESRD QIP website.