When: Thursday, July 16, 2015
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
This MLN Connects® National Provider Call provides an overview of the 2016 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule (PFS) Proposed Rule. This presentation covers proposed updates to the Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS), Value-Based Payment Modifier (Value Modifier), Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program, and Comprehensive Primary Care (CPC) Initiative. A question and answer session follows the presentation.
- Proposed changes to PQRS reporting mechanisms, individual measures, and measures groups for inclusion in 2016
- Proposed PQRS reporting criteria for Payment Year 2016
- Criteria for satisfactorily reporting to avoid a PQRS negative payment adjustment and an automatic Value Modifier downward payment adjustment in 2018
- Certification requirements for reporting electronic clinical quality measures in the Medicare EHR Incentive Program, PQRS, and the CPC Initiative
- A move towards the Merit-based Incentive Payment System and Alternative Payment Models, based on the amendment of the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015
Target Audience: Physicians, Medicare eligible professionals, therapists, medical group practices, practice managers, medical and specialty societies, payers, and insurers.
Slide Presentation (PDF)
Continuing Education Credit Information:
Review CE Activity Information & Instructions (PDF) for specific details.
IACET Designation Statement
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is authorized by IACET to offer 0.1 CEU(s) for this program. CEU will be awarded to participants who meet all criteria for successful completion of this educational activity. CEU credit for this course expires July 26, 2015.
ACCME Designation Statement
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Credit for this course expires July 26, 2015.
Please click here for accreditation statements (PDF)
To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at email@example.com.
- To request TTY services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
For more information, please visit: