- ESRD QIP: Proposed Rule for Payment Year 2019
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
When: Wednesday, July 29, 2015
Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM Eastern Time
CMS hosts an MLN Connects® National Provider Call on the End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Quality Incentive Program (QIP), a pay-for-performance quality initiative that ties a facility's quality scores to a payment percentage reduction over the course of a Payment Year (PY). This call will focus on the upcoming ESRD Prospective Payment System (PPS) proposed rule, which would operationalize the ESRD QIP in PY 2019. A question and answer session follows the presentation.
- ESRD QIP legislative framework
- Proposed measures, standards, scoring methodology, and payment reduction scale for PY 2019
- Methods for reviewing and commenting on the proposed rule.
Target Audience: Dialysis clinics and organizations, nephrologists, hospitals with dialysis units, billers/coders, and quality improvement experts.
Slide Presentation [PDF, 2MB]
To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at email@example.com.
- To request TTY services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
For more information, please visit the ESRD QIP website.