- Proposed Reform of Requirements for Long-Term Care Facilities
- Long-Term Care
When: Tuesday, August 11, 2015
Time: 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern Time
This MLN Connects® National Provider Call provides an overview of the proposed rule to reform the requirements for long-term care facilities. These requirements are the federal health and safety standards that long-term care facilities must meet in order to participate in the Medicare or Medicaid programs. This presentation provides background for updating these requirements and briefly walks through many of the changes included in the proposal. A question and answer session follows the presentation.
- Highlights of the proposed rule
- Overarching themes of the proposed rule
- Methods for reviewing and commenting on the proposed rule
Target Audience: Consumer and advocacy groups, nursing home providers, surveyor community, prescribers, professional associations, and other interested stakeholders.
Slide Presentation [PDF, 200KB]
To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at email@example.com.
- To request TTY services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
For more information on conditions for participation in general, please visit the Conditions for Coverage (CfCs) & Conditions of Participations (CoPs) webpage.
For more information on the existing requirements for long-term care, please visit the long-term care facilities webpage.