- Hospital Compare Overall Star Ratings Methodology
- Star Ratings
When: Thursday, August 13, 2015
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
The Hospital Compare Overall Star Rating encompasses a wide range of quality measures publicly reported on Hospital Compare. This MLN Connects® National Provider Call will help you understand the proposed methodology for determining your Hospital Compare Overall Star Rating. A question and answer session follows the presentation.
- Star Ratings methodology
- Hospital Specific Reports
- Lessons learned from the Dry Run
Target Audience: Hospitals, consumers, researchers, reporters, and hospital associations.
Slide Presentation [PDF, 924KB]
To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at email@example.com.
- To request TTY services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
For More Information, please visit the Hospital Compare website.