- Countdown to ICD-10
When: Thursday, August 27, 2015
Time: 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern Time
Don’t miss the August 27 MLN Connects Call — five weeks before ICD-10 implementation on October 1, 2015. CMS Acting Administrator Andy Slavitt will open the call with a national implementation update. Then, Sue Bowman from the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) and Nelly Leon-Chisen from the American Hospital Association (AHA) will join us with coding guidance and tips, along with updates from CMS.
- National implementation update, CMS Acting Administrator Andy Slavitt
- Coding guidance, AHA and AHIMA
- How to get answers to coding questions
- Claims that span the implementation date
- Results from acknowledgement and end-to-end testing weeks
- Provider resources
Target Audience: Medical coders, physicians, physician office staff, nurses and other non-physician practitioners, provider billing staff, health records staff, vendors, educators, system maintainers, laboratories, and all Medicare providers.
Slide Presentation [PDF, 449KB]
To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request TTY services, please email email@example.com no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
For more information, please visit the ICD-10 website.