- Medicare Quality Reporting Programs: 2017 Payment Adjustments
- Medicare Quality Reporting Programs
When: Thursday, September 24, 2015
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
This MLN Connects® National Provider Call provides guidance and instructions on how individual Eligible Professionals (EPs) and group practices can avoid the 2017 Physician Quality Reporting System negative payment adjustment, satisfy the clinical quality measure component of the Medicare Electronic Health Records Incentive Program, earn an incentive based on performance, and avoid the automatic 2017 downward payment adjustment under the Value-Based Payment Modifier.
Various scenarios on how EPs and group practices will be affected by the 2017 payment adjustments is presented, along with a preview of the Remittance Advice messaging that affected EPs will receive in 2017.
- Resources/where to call for help
- Questions and answer session
Target Audience: Physicians, Medicare eligible professionals, therapists, medical group practices, practice managers, medical and specialty societies, payers, and insurers.
Continuing Education Credit Information:
Review CE Activity Information & Instructions for specific details.
IACET The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is authorized by IACET to offer 0.2 CEU(s) for this program. CEU will be awarded to participants who meet all criteria for successful completion of this educational activity. CEU credit for this course expires October 11, 2015.
ACCME The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Credit for this course expires October 11, 2015.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ is a trademark of the American Medical Association.
To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at email@example.com.
- To request TTY services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
For more information, please visit the following websites:
- PQRS Payment Adjustment Information
- EHR Incentive Program
- Medicare EHR Incentive Program Payment Adjustments & Hardship Exceptions
- Value-Based Payment Modifier
- Physician Fee Schedule