- Dialysis Facility Compare: Rollout of Five Star Rating
- Star Ratings
When: Wednesday, October 7, 2015
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Learn about the first year of Dialysis Facility Compare star ratings and future plans during this MLN Connects® National Provider Call. CMS adopted star ratings across all Medicare.gov Compare websites to help consumers understand the website’s information and make more informed decisions about where to get healthcare. The Dialysis Facility Compare star ratings, launched on January 15, 2015, reflect the overall quality of each dialysis facility.
- History of Dialysis Facility Compare star ratings
- The first year of star ratings
- Description of and findings from the Technical Expert Panel
- Maintenance and updates to star ratings
- The future of Dialysis Facility Compare and star ratings
Target Audience: Dialysis clinics and organizations, nephrologists, End-Stage Renal Disease Networks, hospitals with dialysis units, billers/coders, quality improvement experts, and other interested stakeholders.
Silde Presentation [PDF, 372KB]
To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at email@example.com.
- To request TTY services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
For more information please visit the Dialysis Facility Compare website.