- 2014 Supplemental QRUR Physician Feedback Program
- Quality and Resource Use Reports (QRURs) – Physician Feedback Program
When: Thursday, October 15, 2015
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
This MLN Connects® National Provider Call provides an overview of the 2014 Supplemental Quality and Resource Use Reports (QRURs), confidential feedback reports for medical group practices and solo practices on resource utilization for Fee-For-Service episodes of care. The 2014 Supplemental QRURs report on 26 major episode types and an additional 38 episode subtypes, resulting in 64 total reported episode types. The 2014 Supplemental QRURs are for informational purposes only. Learn more about the reports on the Supplemental QRURs and Episode-Based Payment Measurement web page.
The call will be more meaningful if you have your 2014 Supplemental QRUR in front of you to follow along. Visit How to Obtain a QRUR and access your report prior to the call.
- Introduce the basic model of an episode of care
- Describe how episodes are attributed to medical group practices or solo practices
- Review the exhibits and drill down tables included in the 2014 Supplemental QRURs
Target Audience: Physicians, physician group practices, practice managers, medical and specialty societies.
Continuing Education Credit Information:
Review CE Activity Information & Instructions for specific details.
IACET The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is authorized by IACET to offer 0.1 CEU(s) for this program. CEU will be awarded to participants who meet all criteria for successful completion of this educational activity. CEU credit for this course expires November 1, 2015.
ACCME The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Credit for this course expires November 1, 2015.
Please click here for accreditation statements
To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at email@example.com.
- To request TTY services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
For more information, please visit the Medicare FFS Physician Feedback Program/Value-Based Payment Modifier web page.