- Improving Medicare Post-Acute Care Transformation Act
- Post-Acute Care
When: Wednesday, October 21, 2015
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
During this MLN Connects® National Provider Call, CMS subject matter experts discuss the Improving Medicare Post-Acute Care Transformation (IMPACT) Act of 2014. The IMPACT Act, through transformation and the use of standardized data, will improve the long-term outcomes of beneficiaries receiving post-acute services across the nation. This call includes information on opportunities for provider participation and stakeholder engagement. The call will be more meaningful if you read the entire Act, since there are multiple sections that apply to each setting.
- Legislative requirements of the IMPACT Act related to the use of standardized data, quality measures, and resource use and other measures for Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs), Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities (IRFs), Long-Term Care Hospitals (LTCHs), and Home Health Agencies (HHAs)
- Participation in the quality measure and assessment instrument development process
- Opportunities for stakeholder engagement and input
Target Audience: All SNFs, IRFs, LTCHs, HHAs, and other interested stakeholders.
To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request TTY services, please email email@example.com no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
For more information, please visit the IMPACT Act website.