- Medicare Quality Reporting Programs: 2016 Physician Fee Schedule
- Medicare Quality Reporting Programs
When: Tuesday, December 8, 2015
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
During this MLN Connects® National Provider Call, find out how the 2016 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule final rule impacts Medicare Quality Reporting Programs. A question and answer session will follow the presentation.
- Program changes to the Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS), Electronic Health Record Incentive Program, Comprehensive Primary Care initiative, Value-Based Payment Modifier (Value Modifier), Medicare Shared Savings Program (Shared Savings Program) and Physician Compare
- Final changes to PQRS and Value Modifier reporting criteria for 2016
- Criteria for satisfactorily reporting to avoid a PQRS negative payment adjustment and an automatic Value Modifier downward payment adjustment in 2018
- Moving toward the Merit-based Incentive Payment System and Alternative Payment Models, based on the amendment of the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015
Target Audience: Physicians, Accountable Care Organizations, Medicare eligible professionals, therapists, medical group practices, practice managers, medical and specialty societies, payers, and insurers.
Continuing Education Credit Information:
Review CE Activity Information & Instructions for specific details.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is authorized by IACET to offer 0.2 CEU(s) for this program. CEU will be awarded to participants who meet all criteria for successful completion of this educational activity. CEU credit for this course expires December 27, 2015.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Credit for this course expires December 27, 2015.
To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at email@example.com.
- To request TTY services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
For more information, please visit the following websites: