- ESRD QIP: Payment Year 2019 Final Rule
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
When: Tuesday, January 19, 2016
Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM Eastern Time
Do you participate in the End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Quality Incentive Program (QIP)? During this call, CMS subject matter experts discuss the final rule that operationalizes the ESRD QIP for Payment Year (PY) 2019. The performance period for PY 2019 will begin on January 1, 2017. Facilities and other stakeholders should take steps now to understand the changes to the program.
- ESRD QIP legislative framework and how it fits in with CMS strategies to improve quality
- Changes reflected in the final rule based on public comments
- Final measures, standards, scoring methodology, and payment reduction scale that are applied to the PY 2019 programs
- How the PY 2019 program compares to PY 2018
- Where to find additional information about the program
Target Audience: Dialysis clinics and organizations, nephrologists, hospitals with dialysis units, billers/coders, and quality improvement experts.
A link to the audio recording and written transcript of this call will be posted to this web page in approximately 2 weeks following the call.
To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request TTY services, please email email@example.com no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
For more information, visit the ESRD QIP website.