- Provider Enrollment Revalidation - Cycle 2
- Provider/Supplier Enrollment
When: Tuesday, March 1, 2016
Time: 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM Eastern Time
What's ahead for your next Medicare enrollment revalidation? Learn what you need to do and about the new resources available to help you stay on top of the process every step of the way. Join CMS experts as they discuss the timing, improvements, and updates for the second round of revalidations required by the Affordable Care Act and 42 CFR §424.515. A question and answer session follows the presentation.
Target Audience: All Medicare fee-for service providers and suppliers. Note: providers enrolled solely to order and refer items or services to Medicare beneficiaries and practitioners who have opted out of the Medicare program are not required to revalidate.
To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at email@example.com.
- To request TTY services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
For more information, visit the Revalidations website