- Medicare Shared Savings Program Listening Session: Proposed Rule on Revised Benchmark Rebasing Methodology
- Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP)
When: Thursday, March 3, 2016
Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM Eastern Time
This listening session is an opportunity for CMS to receive early feedback from stakeholders on proposed policy changes to the Medicare Shared Savings Program. Participants are encouraged to review the proposed rule (CMS-1644-P) prior to the listening session.
Feedback received during the listening session will not be considered formal comments on the rule. See the proposed rule for information on submitting these comments by the close of the 60-day comment period on March 28, 2016 at 5 pm ET.
- Introduction to the proposed policy changes
- Feedback on proposed revisions to the benchmarking methodology: Proposals for incorporating regional Fee-For-Service (FFS) expenditures into the methodology for resetting the Accountable Care Organization’s (ACO’s) historical benchmark and proposals for a streamlined approach to adjusting the ACO’s benchmark for changes in its composition of ACO participants
- Feedback on other proposed revisions, including an additional option to facilitate ACOs’ transition to performance-based risk and administrative finality of financial calculations
Target Audience: Medicare FFS providers; ACOs currently participating in the Medicare Shared Savings Program and organizations considering applying to the program; state and national associations that represent healthcare providers and ACOs; and other stakeholders.
- Registration is not required
- Call (877) 256-8277 at least 10 minutes prior to call start time; No meeting ID or passcode is needed
- To request TTY services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 business days before the event
For More Information:
For more information, please visit the Shared Savings Program website.