- Medicare Shared Savings Program ACO: Preparing to Apply for 2017 Call
- Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP)
When: Tuesday, April 5, 2016
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
During this call, CMS subject matter experts provide information on what you can do to prepare for the Medicare Shared Savings Program (Shared Savings Program) application process for the January 1, 2017, program start date. A question and answer session will follow the presentation.
Call participants are encouraged to review important information, dates, and materials on the Shared Savings Program Application webpage prior to the call.
- Introduction to the Shared Savings Program
- What is an Accountable Care Organization (ACO)?
- ACO organizational structure and governance
- ACO governing body template
- Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) 3-day waiver application information
- Antitrust and ACOs
- Application process for January 2017 starters
Target Audience: Potential 2017 Shared Savings Program initial applicants.
To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.