- Open Payments 2016: Prepare to Review Reported Data Call
- National Physician Payment Transparency Program (Open Payments)
When: Tuesday, April 12, 2016
Time: 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM Eastern Time
Industry is currently submitting data to the Open Payments System on payments or transfers of value made to physicians and teaching hospitals during 2015. When data submission ends, physicians and teaching hospitals are given 45 days to review and dispute records attributed to them. In order to review the data, physicians and teaching hospitals need to register in the Open Payments system. The system is available for physician and teaching hospital registration. The review and dispute period will begin in April 2016 and last for 45 days. CMS will publish the 2015 payment data and updates to the 2013 and 2014 data on June 30, 2016.
Physicians and teaching hospitals, find out how to access the Open Payments system to review the accuracy of the data submitted about you before it is published on the CMS website. A question and answer session will follow the presentation.
- Overview of the Open Payments national transparency program
- Program timeline
- Critical deadlines for physicians and teaching hospitals to review and dispute data
Target Audience: Physicians, teaching hospitals and physician office staff.
Continuing Education Credit Information:
Review CE Activity Information & Instructions for specific details.
IACET The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is authorized by IACET to offer 0.1 CEU(s) for this program. CEU will be awarded to participants who meet all criteria for successful completion of this educational activity. CEU credit for this course expires May 1, 2016.
ACCME The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Credit for this course expires May 1, 2016.
To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at email@example.com.
- To request TTY services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
For more information, please visit the Open Payments website.