- IMPACT Act: Data Element Library Call
- Post-Acute Care
When: Thursday, April 14, 2016
Time: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
During this call, CMS subject matter experts discuss the development of the Data Element Library. A question and answer session will follow the presentation, including an opportunity for registrants to provide feedback on the Library.
The Improving Medicare Post-Acute Care Transformation (IMPACT) ACT requires the reporting of standardized patient assessment data by Post-Acute Care (PAC) providers, including skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies, inpatient rehabilitation facilities, and long-term care hospitals. It specifies that certain data elements must be standardized and interoperable to allow for the exchange and use of data among these PAC and other providers to facilitate coordinated care and improved beneficiary outcomes.
- Data Element Library: details, purpose, and overview of content
- Type of Library information that could be publicly available
- Value of reusing standardized data elements
- Updates on upcoming stakeholder engagement activities
Target Audience: PAC providers, health IT vendors, healthcare industry professionals, and other interested stakeholders
Slide Presentation [PDF, 460KB]
To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at email@example.com.
- To request TTY services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
For more information, please visit the IMPACT Act website.