- 2016 PQRS Reporting: Avoiding 2018 Negative Payment Adjustments Call
- Physician Quality Reporting System
When: Thursday, April 21, 2016
Time: 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM Eastern Time
This call gives an overview of the 2016 Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) and related resources. The presentation covers guidance and instructions on how individual eligible professionals and PQRS group practices can get started, satisfactorily report/participate, and avoid the 2018 PQRS negative payment adjustment. A question and answer session follows the presentation.
For a PQRS overview prior to the call, watch the 2016 Updates video.
- CMS initiatives and quality measurement
- PQRS getting started
- 2016 PQRS reporting
- 2016 reporting mechanisms including claims reporting, qualified registry reporting, qualified clinical data registry, electronic reporting using electronic health record, group practice reporting option web interface, and consumer assessment of healthcare providers and systems
Target Audience: Physicians, Medicare individual eligible professionals and group practices, therapists, medical group practices, practice managers, medical and specialty societies, payers, insurers.
Continuing Education Credit Information:
Review CE Activity Information & Instructions for specific details.
IACET - The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is authorized by IACET to offer 0.2 CEU(s) for this program. CEU will be awarded to participants who meet all criteria for successful completion of this educational activity. CEU credit for this course expires May 8, 2016.
ACCME - The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Credit for this course expires May 8, 2016.
To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at email@example.com.
- To request TTY services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
Visit the following: