- How to Register for the 2016 PQRS Group Practice Reporting Option Call
- Medicare Quality Reporting Programs
When: Wednesday, May 4, 2016
Time: 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM Eastern Time
This call gives a walkthrough of the Physician Value - Physician Quality Reporting System (PV-PQRS) Registration System, an application that serves the PQRS and Value-Based Payment Modifier (Value Modifier) programs. Learn how to meet the satisfactory reporting criteria through the PQRS Group Reporting Option (GPRO), avoid the CY 2018 PQRS payment adjustment, and CY 2018 Value Modifier automatic downward payment adjustment. A question and answer session follows the presentation.
- PQRS and Value Modifier: Incentives and adjustments for CY 2018
- 2016 PQRS reporting criteria for group practices reporting via the GPRO, including the Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS) for PQRS survey
- How to obtain an Enterprise Identity Management (EIDM) account
- How to register for the PQRS GPRO in the PV-PQRS Registration System
- Where to call for help and resources
Target Audience: Physicians, Medicare individual eligible professionals and group practices, therapists, medical group practices, practice managers, medical and specialty societies, payers, and insurers.
Slide Presentation [PDF, 1MB]
Continuing Education Credit Information:
Review CE Activity Information & Instructions for specific details.
IACET The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is authorized by IACET to offer 0.2 CEU(s) for this program. CEU will be awarded to participants who meet all criteria for successful completion of this educational activity. CEU credit for this course expires May 22, 2016.
ACCME The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Credit for this course expires May 22, 2016.
To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request TTY services, please email email@example.com no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
For more information, visit:
- PQRS website
- PQRS Payment Adjustment Information webpage
- Group Practice Reporting Option Web Interface webpage
- EHR Incentive Program webpage
- EHR Incentive Program Payment Adjustments & Hardship Exceptions webpage
- Value-Based Payment Modifier website
- Physician Fee Schedule website
- Physician Compare Initiative webpage
- Comprehensive Primary Care Initiative webpage
- Medicare Shared Savings Program webpage
- MACRA: MIPS & APMs website