- 2015 Mid-Year QRURs Webcast
- Quality and Resource Use Reports (QRURs) – Physician Feedback Program
When: Thursday, May 19, 2016
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
This event gives an overview of the 2015 Mid-Year Quality and Resource Use Reports (MYQRURs) and explains how to interpret and use the information. A question and answer session will follow the presentation.
The 2015 MYQRURs were recently released to groups and solo practitioners nationwide. These reports are for informational purposes only and contain interim information on a subset of the quality and cost measures used to calculate the 2017 Value Modifier (VM).
- Learn more on the 2015 QRUR and 2017 VM webpage
- Visit the How to Obtain a QRUR webpage and access your report prior to the event, so you can follow along.
CMS will use webcast technology for this event with audio streamed through your computer. Please note: if you are unable to stream audio through your computer, phone lines are available.
Target Audience: Physicians, practitioners, medical group practices, practice managers, medical and specialty societies, payers, and insurers.
Continuing Education Credit Information:
IACET The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is authorized by IACET to offer 0.2 CEU(s) for this program. CEU will be awarded to participants who meet all criteria for successful completion of this educational activity. CEU credit for this course expires June 5, 2016.
ACCME The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Credit for this course expires June 5, 2016.
To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request TTY services, please email email@example.com no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
For more information, visit the Medicare FFS Physician Feedback Program/Value-Based Payment Modifier webpage.