- Clinical Diagnostic Laboratory Test Payment System Final Rule
- Clinical Labs
When: Wednesday, July 6, 2016
Time: 2:30 PM – 3:45 PM Eastern Time
During this call, CMS experts provide a high level overview of the final policies in the Clinical Diagnostic Laboratory Test Payment System final rule (CMS-1621-F). The final rule, issued by CMS on June 17, significantly revises the Medicare payment system for clinical diagnostic laboratory tests and discusses a related data collection system.
- Overview of final policies regarding CMS-1621-F
- Data collection system
- Questions and answers
Target Audience: Clinical diagnostic laboratory industry
To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at email@example.com.
- To request TTY services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
For more information, visit the PAMA Regulations webpage.