- SNF Quality Reporting Program Call
- Post-Acute Care
When: Tuesday, July 12, 2016
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Learn about the reporting requirements for the new Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Quality Reporting Program (QRP), effective October 1, 2016. The Improving Medicare Post-Acute Care Transformation Act of 2014 (IMPACT Act) established the SNF QRP and requires the submission of standardized data.
- IMPACT Act
- Reporting requirements for FY 2018 payment determination
- Consequences of failing to meet the reporting requirements
- Reconsideration and exception/extension procedures
Target Audience: SNF providers.
To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registrationwebsite.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request TTY services, please email email@example.com no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
For more information, please visit the SNF Quality Reporting Program webpage.