- ESRD QIP: Reviewing Your Facility's PY 2017 Performance Data Call
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
When: Tuesday, August 2, 2016
Time: 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern Time
Do you participate in the End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Quality Incentive Program (QIP)? Preliminary Payment Year (PY) Performance Score Reports (PSRs) will be available on August 15. Find out how to access, review, and submit a formal inquiry about your report by the September 16 deadline. A question and answer session will follow the presentation.
- Accessing and reviewing your PSR
- How CMS calculates your performance score using quality data
- What the performance score means for your PY 2017 payment rates
- How to submit one formal inquiry about your PSR
- Making performance data transparent to patients
- Where to access help and additional information
Target Audience: Dialysis clinics and organizations, nephrologists, hospitals with dialysis units, billers/coders, and quality improvement experts.
To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request TTY services, please email email@example.com no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
For more information, please visit the ESRD QIP webpage.