- PQRS Feedback Reports and Informal Review Process for Program Year 2015 Results Call
- Physician Quality Reporting System
When: Wednesday, August 10, 2016
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Learn about Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) negative payment adjustments, PQRS feedback reports, and the PQRS informal review process for program year 2015 results and 2017 payment adjustment determination.
- PQRS negative payment adjustment, PQRS feedback reports, and PQRS informal review
- How to request an informal review
- Where to call for help and resources
- Question and answer session
Target Audience: Physicians; individual eligible professionals; group practices; Comprehensive Primary Care practice sites; Accountable Care Organizations; therapists; practice managers; medical and specialty societies; payers; and insurers.
- Silde Presentation [PDF, 3MB]
- Audio Recording [ZIP, 19MB]
- Written Transcript [PDF, 371KB]
- Addendum [PDF, 71KB]
Continuing Education Credit Information:
CE Activity Information & Instructions
IACET - The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is authorized by IACET to offer 0.2 CEU(s) for this program. CEU will be awarded to participants who meet all criteria for successful completion of this educational activity. CEU credit for this course expires August 29, 2016.
ACCME - The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Credit for this course expires August 29, 2016.
To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request TTY services, please email email@example.com no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
For more information, please visit the following websites:
- PQRS Analysis and Payment
- PQRS Payment Adjustment Information
- Group Practice Reporting Option Web Interface
- EHR Incentive Program
- EHR Incentive Program Payment Adjustments & Hardship Exceptions
- Value-Based Payment Modifier
- Physician Fee Schedule
- Physician Compare Initiative
- Comprehensive Primary Care Initiative
- Medicare Shared Savings Program
- Quality Payment Program