- SNF Quality Reporting Program Webcast
- Post-Acute Care
When: Wednesday, September 14, 2016
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Learn about the reporting requirements for the new Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Quality Reporting Program (QRP), effective October 1, 2016. The Improving Medicare Post-Acute Care Transformation Act of 2014 (IMPACT Act) established the SNF QRP and requires the submission of standardized data. A question and answer session will follow the presentation.
CMS will use webcast technology for this event with audio streamed through your computer. Please note: if you are unable to stream audio through your computer, phone lines are available.
- Overview of the IMPACT Act and the SNF QRP
- Resources for providers
- Three Quality Measures (QMs) finalized for SNF QRP in FY 16 SNF Prospective Payment System (PPS) Final Rule
- Four QMs Finalized in FY 17 SNF PPS Final Rule
- Data collection timeframe and data submission deadline for the FY 18 payment determination
- Consequences of not meeting the data submission deadline
- Reconsideration and exception and extension procedures
Target Audience: SNF providers.
- Slide Presentation [PDF, 1MB]
- Provider Training Questions and Feedback on MDS 3.0 [PDF, 74KB]
- Audio Recording [ZIP, 18MB]
- Written Transcript [PDF, 345KB]
To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request TTY services, please email email@example.com no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
For more information, visit the SNF Quality Reporting Program webpage.