When: Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Time: 1:30-3:00 PM Eastern Time
Learn how the implementation of the Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) Program will affect your Medicare payment. During this call, CMS experts discuss the legislative background, along with the SNF 30-Day Potentially Preventable Readmission measure, performance standards, and scoring methodology finalized in the FY 2017 SNF Prospective Payment System final rule. Also, find out about the confidential quarterly feedback reports you will receive beginning on October 1, 2016. A question and answer session will follow the presentation.
The rewards SNFs with incentive payments for quality of care, promoting better clinical outcomes for SNF patients. The program will begin in FY 2019.
- Legislative framework
- Program measures
- Performance standards and scoring methodology
- Confidential quarterly reports
- Where to find additional information about the Program
Target Audience: SNFs, administrators, and clinicians.
To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at .
- To request TTY services, please email no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
For more information, visit the webpage.