- 2015 Annual QRURs Webcast
- Quality and Resource Use Reports (QRURs) – Physician Feedback Program
When: Thursday, September 29, 2016
Time: 1:30 – 3:00 PM Eastern Time
In mid-September 2016, CMS will make 2015 Annual Quality and Resource Use Reports (QRURs) available to all group practices and solo practitioners nationwide. This event provides an overview of the report and explains how to interpret and use the information.
2015 Annual QRURs show how groups and solo practitioners performed in 2015 on the quality and cost measures used to calculate the 2017 Value-Based Payment Modifier (Value Modifier) and how the Value Modifier will be applied to physician payments. Learn more on the 2015 QRUR and 2017 Value Modifier webpage. Visit How to Obtain a QRUR to access your report prior to the event.
CMS will use webcast technology for this event with audio streamed through your computer. Please note: if you are unable to stream audio through your computer, phone lines are available.
- Overview of the 2017 Value Modifier and 2015 QRUR
- How to access the 2015 Annual QRUR
- How to request an informal review of your 2017 Value Modifier
Target Audience: Physicians, Medicare eligible professionals, medical group practices, practice managers, medical and specialty societies.
IACET Designation Statement:
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is authorized by IACET to offer 0.2 CEU(s) for this program. CEU will be awarded to participants who meet all criteria for successful completion of this educational activity. CEU credit for this course expires October 17, 2016.
ACCME Designation Statement:
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Credit for this course expires October 17, 2016.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit TM is a trademark of the American Medical Association.
To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request TTY services, please email email@example.com no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
For more information, visit the Medicare FFS Physician Feedback Program/Value-Based Payment Modifier webpage.