- 2015 Supplemental QRUR Physician Feedback Program Call
- Quality and Resource Use Reports (QRURs) – Physician Feedback Program
When: Thursday, October 20, 2016
Time: 1:30 – 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Description: During this call, find out about the 2015 Supplemental Quality and Resource Use Reports (QRURs), confidential feedback reports for medical group practices and solo practices on resource use for Fee-For-Service episodes of care. The 2015 Supplemental QRURs report on 23 major episode types and an additional 44 episode subtypes, resulting in 67 total reported episode types. These reports are for informational purposes only and are not used to adjust payments. Learn more about the reports on the Supplemental QRURs and Episode-Based Payment Measurement webpage. Visit How to Obtain a QRUR to access your report prior to the call.
- Introduction to the 2015 Supplemental QRURs
- CMS Approach to Episode-Based Measures
- Understanding your report, including a review of the exhibits and drill down tables
- Accessing the reports via the CMS Enterprise Portal
Target Audience: Physicians, physician group practices, practice managers, medical societies, and specialty societies.
Continuing Education Credit Information:
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is authorized by IACET to offer 0.2 CEU(s) for this program. CEU will be awarded to participants who meet all criteria for successful completion of this educational activity. CEU credit for this course expires November 7, 2016.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Credit for this course expires November 7, 2016.
Registration: To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at email@example.com.
- To request TTY services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information: For more information, visit the Medicare FFS Physician Feedback Program/Value-Based Payment Modifier webpage.