- How to Report Across 2016 Medicare Quality Programs Call
- Physician Quality Reporting System
When: Tuesday, November 1, 2016
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Description: Learn how to report quality measures during the 2016 program year to maximize your participation in Medicare quality programs, including the Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS), Medicare Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program, Value-Based Payment Modifier (Value Modifier), and the Medicare Shared Savings Program. Satisfactory reporters will avoid the 2018 PQRS downward payment adjustment, satisfy the clinical quality measure component of the EHR Incentive Program, and satisfy requirements for the Value Modifier to avoid the downward payment adjustment. A question and answer session will follow the presentation.
How to Report Across 2016 Medicare Quality Programs for:
- Individual Eligible Professionals (EPs)
- PQRS group practices
- Medicare Shared Savings Program Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs)
- Pioneer and Next Generation ACOs
Target Audience: Physicians, individual EPs, group practices, Comprehensive Primary Care practice sites, Accountable Care Organizations, therapists, practice managers, medical and specialty societies, payers, and insurers.
Continuing Education Credit Information:
Review CE Activity Information & Instructions for specific details.
IACET The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is authorized by IACET to offer 0.2 CEU(s) for this program. CEU will be awarded to participants who meet all criteria for successful completion of this educational activity. CEU credit for this course expires November 14, 2016.
ACCME The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Credit for this course expires November 14, 2016.
Registration: To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request TTY services, please email email@example.com no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information: For more information, please visit the PQRS webpage.