- Clinical Diagnostic Laboratory Test Payment System: Data Reporting Call
- Clinical Labs
When: Wednesday, November 2, 2016
Time: 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM Eastern Time
During this call, learn how to report data required by the Clinical Diagnostic Test Payment System final rule. Laboratories, including physician offices laboratories, are required to report HCPCS laboratory codes, associated private payor rates, and volume data if they:
- Have more than $12,500 in Medicare revenues from laboratory services on the CLFS and
- receive more than 50 percent of their Medicare revenues from laboratory and physician services during a data collection period
CMS will use this data to set Medicare payment rates effective January 1, 2018. For more information, visit the PAMA Regulations webpage.
- System Registration
- System Demonstration
- Data Submission
- Data Certification
- Questions and answers
Target Audience: Clinical diagnostic laboratory industry
To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request TTY services, please email email@example.com no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
For more information, visit the PAMA Regulations webpage.