- IRF and LTCH Quality Measure Report Call
- Post-Acute Care
When: Thursday, December 1, 2016
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Description: During this call, CMS experts present on the recently released Certification and Survey Provider Enhanced Reports (CASPER) Quality Measure (QM) reports for the Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility (IRF) and Long-Term Care Hospital (LTCH) Quality Reporting Programs. Find out how to get aggregate performance for the current quarter or past three quarters, find reporting errors that may affect your performance, and interpret the information.
- Quality measures for public reporting in 2016
- Reports associated with public reporting
- Content of the CASPER QM reports by data source
- How to interpret facility and patient level results
- Accessing reports in CASPER
- Resources for providers
Target Audience: IRF and LTCH providers, healthcare industry professionals, clinicians, researchers, health IT vendors, and other interested stakeholders.
Registration: To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request TTY services, please email email@example.com no later than 3 business days before the event.