- IRF-PAI Therapy Information Data Collection Call
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility
When: Thursday, January 12, 2017
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Description: In the fiscal year 2015 Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility (IRF) Prospective Payment System (PPS) final rule, CMS finalized a new Therapy Information section on the IRF-Patient Assessment Instrument (PAI). During this call, CMS will focus on reviewing the types and methods of therapy collected on the IRF-PAI, examples of each type of therapy, and how to accurately code and complete the therapy information section on the IRF-PAI. Prior to the call, participants are encouraged to review the IRF-PAI Training Manual. Participants can also review materials from our 2015 MLN Connects Call on how to code and complete the new IRF-PAI item for Therapy Data Collection. A question and answer session will follow the presentation.
Registration: To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request TTY services, please email email@example.com no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information: Visit the IRF PPS website.