When: Tuesday, January 24, 2017
Time: 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM Eastern Time
Description: During this call, find out how to complete the final reporting period for the legacy Medicare quality reporting programs and transition to the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS). A question and answer session follows the presentation.
- Wrapping Up the 2016 Program Year for the Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS), Medicare Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program, and Value-Based Payment Modifier (VM)
- Transitioning to MIPS
- Timeline for PQRS, EHR, VM, and MIPS programs with submission timeframes and other key milestones
Physicians, Accountable Care Organizations; Medicare eligible professionals; therapists; medical group practices; practice managers; medical and specialty societies; payers; and insurers.
- Slide Presentation (PDF)
- Audio Recording (ZIP)
- Transcript (PDF)
- Post-Call Transcript Clarification (PDF)
Continuing Education Credit Information:
Review CE Activity Information & Instructions (PDF) for specific details.
IACET Designation Statement:
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is authorized by IACET to offer .1 CEU for this program. CEU will be awarded to participants who meet all criteria for successful completion of this educational activity. CEU credit for this course expires February 13, 2017.
ACCME Designation Statement:
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Credit for this course expires February 13, 2017.
Click here for accreditation statements (PDF).
To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request TTY services, please email email@example.com no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
Visit the PQRS website.