- Understanding and Promoting the Value of Chronic Care Management Services Call
- Chronic Care Management
When: Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
During this call, CMS experts discuss the benefits of providing Chronic Care Management (CCM) services and changes for CCM in the Physician Fee Schedule final rule. A new outreach and education campaign from the CMS Office of Minority Health increases awareness about the value of CCM, encourages adoption, and provides an opportunity for health care professionals to ask questions.
- Value of CCM services
- 2017 Physician Fee Schedule final rule changes
- CCM resources to support you
- Question and answer session
- Next Steps
Health care professionals who are interested in or currently billing CCM services to Medicare, as well as practice managers, health care administrators, billing specialists, medical coders, and other interested stakeholders.
- Presentation [PDF, 597KB]
- Audio Recording [ZIP, 19MB]
- Transcript [PDF, 357KB]
- Post-Call Transcript Clarification [PDF, 131KB]
Registration: To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request TTY services, please email email@example.com no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information: Visit the following website: http://go.cms.gov/CCM