- SNF VBP: Understanding Your Facility’s Confidential Feedback Report Call
- Skilled Nursing Facility Value-Based Purchasing Program
When: Wednesday, March 15, 2017
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Description: During this call, CMS experts present on the Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) Program, including confidential quarterly feedback reports and implementation guidance. Gain an understanding of the significance of readmissions and how SNF risk-standardized readmission rates are computed. Learn how to navigate through the Quality Improvement and Evaluation System (QIES) and the Certification and Survey Provider Enhanced Reporting (CASPER) application systems to report SNF quality performance. A question and answer session follows the presentation.
The SNF VBP Program will begin in FY 2019.
SNFs, administrators, clinicians, and other stakeholders.
- Presentation [PDF, 688KB]
- Audio Recording [ZIP, 19MB]
- Transcript [PDF, 401KB]
- Post-Call Transcript Clarification [PDF, 150KB]
Registration: To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request TTY services, please email email@example.com no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information: Visit the SNF VBP Program webpage.