When: Tuesday, March 21, 2017
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Description: During this call, learn about the Creating a Culture of Person-Directed Dementia Care (PDF) project grant award. The Lake Superior Quality Innovation Network will share information about the new QAPI Written Plan How-To Guide that can assist long-term care providers with performance improvement efforts. Additionally, CMS experts share updates on the progress of the National Partnership to Improve Dementia Care in Nursing Homes and Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement (QAPI). A question and answer session follows the presentation.
- Kathy Hagen, The Eden Alternative
- Kristi Wergin, Lake Superior Quality Innovation Network
- Michele Laughman and Debbie Lyons, CMS
Consumer and advocacy groups, nursing home providers, surveyor community, prescribers, professional associations, and other interested stakeholders.
Registration: To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at email@example.com.
- To request TTY services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information: Visit the National Partnership to Improve Dementia Care in Nursing Homes and QAPI webpages.