- IMPACT Act: Standardized Patient Assessment Data Activities Call
- Post-Acute Care
When: Wednesday, March 29, 2017
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
During this call, find out about efforts to develop, implement, and maintain standardized Post-Acute Care (PAC) patient assessment data, including pilot testing results and plans for the upcoming national field test. Topics:
- Goal of the Improving Medicare Post-Acute Care Transformation Act of 2014 (IMPACT Act)
- Timeline of activities
- Alpha 1 results
- Alpha 2 progress
- Plans for beta test
- How to get involved
The IMPACT Act requires the reporting of standardized patient assessment data by PAC providers, including skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies, inpatient rehabilitation facilities, and long-term care hospitals. Visit the Data Standardization & Cross Setting Measures website for more information.
PAC providers, healthcare industry professionals, clinicians, researchers, and other interested stakeholders.
- Presentation [PDF, 1MB]
- Post-Call Presentation Clarification [PDF, 140KB]
- Audio Recording [ZIP, 19MB]
- Transcript [PDF, 506KB]
Registration: To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request TTY services, please email email@example.com no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information: Visit the Visit the IMPACT Act of 2014 Data Standardization & Cross Setting Measures website.