- Medicare Shared Savings Program ACO: Preparing to Apply for the 2018 Program Year Call
- Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP)
When: Thursday, April 6, 2017
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Description: During this call, learn about the Medicare Shared Savings Program and find out how to prepare to apply for the January 1, 2018, program start date, including the Medicare Accountable Care Organization (ACO) Track 1+ Model and Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) 3-Day Rule Waiver.
- Introduction to the Shared Savings Program
- Shared Savings Program requirements, including Tracks 1, 2, and 3
- Medicare ACO Track 1+ Model
- SNF 3-Day Rule Waiver
- Antitrust and ACOs
- Preparing to apply
- Application process
Potential 2018 Shared Savings Program initial, renewal, SNF 3-Day Rule Waiver, and Medicare ACO Track 1+ Model applicants.
Registration: To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request TTY services, please email email@example.com no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information: Visit the following website: How to Apply webpage