- Open Payments: Prepare to Review Reported Data Call
- National Physician Payment Transparency Program (Open Payments)
When: Thursday, April 13, 2017
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Description: Industry is currently submitting data to the Open Payments System on payments or transfers of value made to physicians and teaching hospitals during 2016. Beginning in April, physicians and teaching hospitals have 45 days to review and dispute records attributed to them. During this call, find out how to access the Open Payments system to review the accuracy of the data submitted about you before it is published on the CMS website. See the Open Payments Registration webpage for more information. CMS will publish the 2016 payment data and updates to the 2013, 2014, and 2015 data on June 30, 2017.
- Overview of the Open Payments national transparency program
- Program timeline
- Registration process
- Critical deadlines for physicians and teaching hospitals to review and dispute data
Physicians, teaching hospitals and physician office staff.
Continuing Education Credit Information:
Review CE Activity Information & Instructions for specific details.
IACET Designation Statement:
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is authorized by IACET to offer 0.1 CEU(s) for this program. CEU will be awarded to participants who meet all criteria for successful completion of this educational activity. CEU credit for this course expires April 30, 2017.
ACCME Designation Statement:
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Credit for this course expires April 30, 2017.
Registration: To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request TTY services, please email email@example.com no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information: Visit the following website: Open Payments Registration