- Medicare Shared Savings Program ACO: Completing the 2018 Application Process Call
- Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP)
When: Wednesday, April 19, 2017
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Description: During this call, learn helpful tips to complete a successful application for the 2018 Medicare Shared Savings Program, the Medicare Accountable Care Organization (ACO) Track 1+ Model, and/or Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) 3-Day Rule Waiver.
- Completing an application
- ACO participant lists and agreements
- SNF affiliate lists and agreements (Applicable to the SNF 3-Day Rule Waiver)
- Beneficiary assignment
Potential 2018 Shared Savings Program initial, renewal, SNF 3-Day Rule Waiver, and Medicare ACO Track 1+ Model applicants.
Registration: To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request TTY services, please email email@example.com no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information: Visit the following website: How to Apply webpage