- Emergency Preparedness Requirements Final Rule Training Call
- Emergency Preparedness
When: Thursday, April 27, 2017
Time: 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM Eastern Time
Description: Is your facility prepared to meet the new emergency preparedness requirements by the November 15, 2017, compliance date? During this call, learn about implementation of the final rule, including an overview of the regulation and training and testing requirements. A question and answer session follows the presentation.
Facilities, providers, and suppliers affected by the final rule; state survey agencies; health care coalitions; and state emergency preparedness officials.
- Presentation [PDF, 163KB]
- Audio recording and transcript: Available approximately 2 weeks after the event
Registration: To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request TTY services, please email email@example.com no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information: Visit the Emergency Preparedness webpage.