- National Partnership to Improve Dementia Care and QAPI Call
- Dementia Care in Nursing Homes
When: Thursday, June 15, 2017
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
During this call, learn about appropriate assessment and evaluation for the accurate diagnosis of schizophrenia and other mental disorders. Also, find out about the work of the Quality Innovation Network-Quality Improvement Organizations (QIN-QIOs) and how their efforts align with the National Partnership and Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement (QAPI). Additionally, CMS experts share updates on the progress of the National Partnership to Improve Dementia Care in Nursing Homes and Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement. A question and answer session follows the presentations.
- Dr. Susan Levy, Medical Director/Consultant
- Kaylie Doyle, Telligen
- Kelly O’Neill, Stratis Health
- Michele Laughman and Debbie Lyons, CMS
Consumer and advocacy groups, nursing home providers, surveyor community, prescribers, professional associations, and other interested stakeholders.
To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request TTY services, please email email@example.com no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
Visit the National Partnership to Improve Dementia Care in Nursing Homes and QAPI webpages.