- ESRD QIP: Proposed Rule for Payment Year 2021 Listening Session
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
Wednesday, July 26 from 2 to 3 pm ET
During this call, learn about provisions in the CY 2018 End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Prospective Payment System (PPS) proposed rule, including plans for the program in Payment Years (PY) 2019, 2020, and 2021. Topics include:
- ESRD QIP legislative framework
- Proposed measures, standards, scoring method, and payment reduction scale for PY 2021
- Proposed modifications to PY 2019 and PY 2020 activities
- Methods for reviewing and commenting on the proposed rule
If time allows, we will open the lines for feedback. Note: feedback received during the listening session will not be considered formal comments on the rule. See the proposed rule for information on submitting these comments by the close of the 60-day comment period on August 28.
Dialysis clinics and organizations, nephrologists, hospitals with dialysis units, billers/coders, and quality improvement experts.
Visit the MLN Event Registration website.
- Review Frequently Asked Questions
- Email email@example.com
- To request TTY services, email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 business days before the event
For More Information: Visit the ESRD QIP website.