- Nursing Home Facility Assessment Tool and State Operations Manual Revisions Call
- Dementia Care in Nursing Homes
When: Thursday, September 7, 2017, from 1:30 to 3 pm ET
Visit the MLN Event Registration website.
- Presentation [PDF, 342KB]
- Facility Assessment Tool
- Audio Recording [ZIP, 19MB]
- Transcript [PDF, 226KB]
- Clarification [PDF, 63KB]
During this call, learn about the new Facility Assessment Tool to help identify and develop the specific assessment of your facility. Also, find out about frequently asked questions related to revision of the State Operations Manual Appendix PP for Phase 2 of the Reform of Requirements for Long-Term Care Facilities final rule. A question and answer session follows the presentation.
- Kelly O’Neill, Stratis Health
- CMS Subject Matter Experts
Consumer and advocacy groups, nursing home providers, surveyor community, prescribers, professional associations, and other interested stakeholders.
For More Information:
Visit the National Partnership to Improve Dementia Care in Nursing Homes and QAPI webpages
- Review Frequently Asked Questions
- Email email@example.com
- To request TTY services, email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 business days before the event