- Reporting Hospice Quality Data: Tips for Compliance Call
- Hospice Quality Reporting Program
When: Wednesday, September 20, 2017, from 1:30 to 3 pm ET
Visit the MLN Event Registration website.
- Presentation [PDF, 1MB]
- Hospice Quality Reporting Program Activities Checklist [PDF, 104KB]
- Audio Recording [ZIP, 18MB]
- Transcript [PDF, 198KB]
During this call, learn more about Hospice Quality Reporting Program requirements. Find out how to be compliant and successfully submit Hospice Item Set (HIS) data and the Hospice Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS®) Survey in the next reporting year. A question and answer session follows the presentation.
- HIS and CAHPS® submission requirements
- Reasons for noncompliance and how to address them
- Timelines for data submission and compliance determinations
- Resources for success, including how to access important websites and helpdesks
For More Information: Visit the Hospice Quality Reporting website.